In this challenge we will use Python Turtle to draw text on screen and customise the appearance of our text.
To do so we have created our own font as a Python dictionary. Each letter of the alphabet is represented as a set of (x,y) coordinates as follows:
We will then use these coordinates to trace a line using Python Turtle using a “dot-to-dot” approach.
WordArt #1: Dot-To-Dot Text
WordArt #2: Oblique Text
WordArt #3: Circular Text
Customise the code above to create your own WordArt effects such as:
- Growing Text: Write text where each letter is bigger than the previous one.
- Backwards Text: Write text where the text is written backwards.
- Vertical Text: Write text where the text is written vertically.
- Wrapped Text: Write text where long text is written across multiple lines.
- Reflective Text: Write text with its own reflection underneath.